Wonderdonna

Hi guys! I am also a new writer for K-world Style. I was actually inspired by this site to start my own fashion blog called TW STYLE on Taiwanese celebrities, so I was more than happy to volunteer when Maria was looking for writers^^ However, since I do run another blog in addition to helping maintain this one, I can only update in my spare time.

When Wonder Girls visited Taiwan for promotion back in April of this year, YooBin wore a top and leggings by Korean brand Fleamadonna. The top can be purchased here for approximately $169.90 (although for some reason the color is not specified) and the leggings can be purchased here for approximately $85.10. These are sale prices of 50% off!

Credits: Fleamadonna, Luisaviaroma, GBN

- T.S.
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)