Utterly shameless promotion

I joined PLNDR today.

I know, lame right? I didn't have one before? No, I had one, but I don't remember which email account it was under, so I made another.

If you guys EVER buy ANYTHING with our code, LET US KNOW! in the chatbox to the right, we (mainly me) are on all the time!


(click to enlarge)


So, in Shinee's japanese replay music video AND at their premium debut reception in Kobe, Minho wore Cheap Monday's Nail Necklace in Oil from their S/S 2011 collection.

I don't know anywhere to get this necklace but PLNDR! Currently, what was $45 dollars before is now $9.99. Seriously. Plus, we give you an extra 15% off with our code, kworld... That makes *drum roll* $8.49, if you round up of course.

I don't know, $36.51 seems like a lot of money to save to me...

I really want...

Get it NOW. PLNDR is limited edition stuff...


--Koko

Credits: shiningshineeworld (for images), PLNDR, Cheap Monday
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)