Super Junior... I hate it...

Before you ELFs jump me, I'm kidding, relax. I DO hate screencapping their performance though, it took ages, and it's not even that hq (I'm sorry about that).

I officially hate these giant posts, they take too much time. Oh, just a note, I know everyone has already posted this stuff. It's obvious, and ELFs are a force to be reckoned with, so ANYTHING I find off Suju is probably posted too late, since I don't screencap and image edit everything the second I see a performance at 11:30 at night... Because I'm sane.

Welcome to Kokon To Zai's sponsorship party! KTZ so blatantly sponsors SM... Either that, or SM's stylists' creativity is going down the drain.


(click to enlarge)


At the Music Core comeback stage, Yesung wore Kokon To Zai's Long Riders Jacket in Rose Camo from their F/W 2011 collection.

Here.


(click to enlarge)


Heechul also wore a blazer/jacket from the same collection.

No buylink.


(click to enlarge)


Ryeowook wore a blazer with the "Neon Yellow" detailing from the same collection.

No buylink.


(click to enlarge)


Kyuhyun wore the collection's Unisex Jersey long genie pant in Multi Pink.

No buylink. Places went out of stock crazy fast.


(click to enlarge)


Shindong wore the same collection's drape scarf tank in multi pink. I know the image doesn't really match, can't get any images, suck it up.

No buylink.


(click to enlarge)


In his teaser picture, Heechul's pants were from KTZ's S/S 2011 collection (way to change it up) in the pattern Big red hearts.

f(x) sported a lot of pieces for hot summer
.

Site I usually use for these big heart pieces is down, sorry.


(click to enlarge)


In Kyuhyun's teaser picture, he wore KTZ's F/W 2011 Neon yellow pants. Yet again, pants don't exactly match up, can't get an image of the actual pants...

Here.

Lastly, something that's not KTZ, but equally as easy.



Leeteuk wore Cheap Monday's nail necklace in rhodium from S/S 2011 at the Music Core performance.

Available at PLNDR for $8.99 (!!!) or, if you don't want to join, here for $32... I would join PLNDR if I were you...

Minho wore it before.

Posted other finds from this performance here.

There's more that isn't KTZ, but I'm not doing it now... I see Burberry Prorsum and have a feeling that Givenchy (that made a big appearance in SJM's perfection) probably played a role here too... We'll see, when I'm not supposed to be packing.

Got buylinks? COMMENT!

--Koko

Credits: KTZ, karmaloop, PLNDR, Music Core, Allkpop, Crazycarrot270 @ YT, Cheap Monday

Can't tag everything FML! Missing tag: Performance: Music Core
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)