A Big Bang find!

Hai everyone, it's Nikki again!
EDIT: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! (to those celebrating today :P) Eat lots!!!
And everyone be careful for the vicious H1N1!!! There were 3 celebrities in Korea that went down with the Swine Flu yesterday (Thunder from MBLAQ, Kim Joon and Taemin from SHINee.... Get well soon!!!)

I was playing around YouTube (it's my life...) and found a clip of Big Bang beatboxing, rapping, singing and dancing on a Japanese TV show called Gayo (I think? I didn't pay too much attention to details...
Here's the video if you want to see it.)
Anyway, I noticed that all the boys were wearing the same zipup hoodies.


(sorry for the low quality picture..... it's a screen cap from YouTube...)

I found that these matching hoodies are from Rocstar 2008 Spring/Summer Collection by Rocstar. It's a collaboration between Rocstar and Revolver.



I found a Japanese blog (?) about it, and if you really want these hoodies, I bet you can contact them.
Here's the blog entry
And their email address: bigolstore@star-j.com

It says they sell the turquoise and the purple hoodies for ¥18,690 which is about $190...

By the way if you wanted to know..

Taeyang: Purple
G-Dragon: Red
T.O.P: Turquoise
Daesung: Green
Seungri: Orange

Credits: K-World Style, Rocstar, Revolver, Star-J.Net

Source of Pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-19qWuGiAY
http://www.freshnessmag.com/2008/02/10/roc-star-x-revolver-zip-hoodie/

*Nikki* ^^
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)