Shining Beast?

So more shoes from (I assume) the readers' favorite artist at this blog : SHINee.
Along with BEAST.

They both wore SPX's Street Slam series shoes (?). For SHINee, I think they were sponsoring it...(Many artists wears SPX, like 2NE1 and Big Bang.)



All (minus Dongwoon) are wearing SPX Promotion Smash in Black and White.



Taemin: SPX Street Hood in Pink-Green-Black-Sky Blue-Yellow
Minho: SPX Street Slam Hi White-Green-Red-Sky Blue
Jonghyun 1(left): SPX Street Slam Hi in White-Purple-Blue-Yellow
Jonghyun 2(center): not quite sure, but I believe SPX Street Slam Hi in White-Fuchsia-Yellow-Black
Jonghyun 3(right): Same as Taemin's
Key 1(left): SPX Street Slam Hi Black-Green-Red-Sky Blue
Key 2(center): same as Jonghyun 1(left)
Key 3(right): SPX Street Slam Hi in White-Fuchsia-Yellow Black

Get them all here.
I think it's internationall shipping?

Sorry for the LQ picture.. It was HQ on my computer.. T_T
And these pictures (yet again) were stashed in my computer. So if you believe that you are the rightful owner of reuploading them, please let me know!
Otherwise, Credit given as tagged.

Credits: K-World Style, applegump, SPK Korea

Picture Sources: http://www.spxkorea.co.kr/spx2/index_main.php


♪Nikki
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)