Your Cave or Mine?

Super Cute Sulli!
I haven't had much time to see NU ABO but I will soon. The nanananannanana part is hella catchy but I have to see it live to have a solid opinion. But love Luna and Victoria...not so much the other members ><. Krystal and Victoria's hair makes me question their hair stylists...One that's try they said in their song "they are different", they sure are.



Anyway, I saw a picture of Sulli during their first signing of NU ABO. I thought her face was super cute and it totally just matched her tee. XD Note: Usually I don't like to post on Jeremy Scott. Sulli is wearing Jeremy Scott Your Cave your Mine Tee from his collection of clothing inspired by the Flintstones. It is available here and here for 160$.

Honestly this tee reminds me of the song Bedrock. ><

Credits: K-world Style, allkpop, Jeremy Scott, Collette, Opening Ceremony
Maria :D

f(x)'s NU ABO, I have no idea what the song is about. If any cares to explain I would love you  forever. As for their style...it's different. I don't think I am able to appreciate their style as much as I should. 2NE1 and f(x)'s style takes girl groups away from the "girly, super cutie style" and I really appreciate  that. I liked La Cha Ta and I hated Chu~. For NU ABO I still need to soak in what the hell NU ABO stands for. >.> I guess their style is growing on me.
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)