Introducing Playmonsters

I've decided to present a popular Korean brand every once in a while. I personally like this segment.

All above is by Playmonster, a Korean street wear brand.As you can see it is fairly popular among many idols. They provide things from tees to hoodies to face masks to key chains.

From the top left, EunHyuk wore Playmonsters while hosting a session of Sukira.
 Both Jooyeon and Kahi wore Playmonsters dancing to Lipgloss at the MBC Star Dance Battle. Jooyeon wore Playmonsters DJ Mon Navy Hoodie available at vip-club (ships internationally). Kahi wore Playmonsters PM Stadium Jacket.
Jiyoung while at Sukira hearting with Leeteuk wore Playmonsters Rabbit-Mon MtM Tee.
This post is a work in progress as I try to identify as much as possible. Also, I just want to get something out before midnight. I've been too busy and Nikki's been busier.
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)