Get the Look: Onew's White Look for Girls

Hi,

These Get the Look things take a surprisingly long time to do, so I'm putting up the first part right now. This is a "Get the Look" For Onew's White Lucifer Look. (By the Way, their comeback is FANTASTIC). This version is for girls. There will be a version for guys, but probably not until after tomorrow because I will be celebrating my birthday :D. Anyway, below are the items, prices, and buylinks (if available). I hope you like it.



Hair color: Chestnut In Garnier Nutrisse. See here.
Forever 21 Basic Racerback Tank $6.80. See here.
Forever 21 Darliza Distressed Skinny Jeans $24.80. See here.
Topshop Denim Stud Gilet 40 Pounds. See here.
Charlotte Russe Antique Rock Cuff $4.00. See here.
Doc Martens warm 1460 8 eye boot white worn smooth $130. See here.

This part is the one that made me laugh--

S.S Gear Soccer Shin sock $11.99. See here.

I will post Onew's white outfit for men soon (along with his black outfit for men and women) and will proceed with the rest of the members of shinee from oldest to youngest. :D Please comment below and tell me what you think.

--Koko
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)