2pm SBS Gayo Daejun Performance Finds Part 1

Screencaps are hard to take. Make sure to check back for part 2
This time it's the first two that appeared Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

Have I expressed how much I hate screen capping?
Anyway from the continuation of Mad Clown, Taecyeon is also wearing a clown tee. Much like Seulong's it is from Givenchy called Clown Printed Jersey T-Shirt. Available here for around 266$ USD.Nichkhun's was surprisingly difficult to find. It is Joyrich, for obvious reasons of "JOY" printed on the tee. But I couldn't find the name.

That's it for part 1.
Part 2 consists of Junho and Wooyoung.
I've only found 4 because I couldn't tell what Chansung's tee was and Junsu's was all black.

But the I'll Be Back Rock version was very refreshing.

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)