F(x) Pinnochio JEANS!

Okay...

I woke up this morning and watched f(x)'s teaser...

:D

I'm kind of surprised that they stylists styled them so obviously, but then again, I know Gerlan Jeans like the back of my hand.

Today is a double-post day. I saw this and wanted to post it before anyone else did... There is another post scheduled at 12:00



(click image to enlarge)


Whee.

Luna wore Gerlan Jeans's Ruffle Zip Sweatshirt in Lip Leopard print from their S/S 2011 line. You can buy it here for $310!

Amber wore Gerlan Jeans's Letterman Jacket in Lip Leopard print from their S/S 2011 line. It's available here for $360.

Sulli wore a Gerlan Jeans Skirt in Lip Leopard print from their S/S 2011 line. I cannot find a buylink (please comment if you have one).

Victoria wore pants in Gerlan Jeans's Logo Block print from their S/S 2011 line. I cannot find a buylink (please comment if you have one).

Couldn't identify anything on Krystal =.= Even though she's my bias.

I will do some proper hunting today and post any other finds in the future.

Show the girls some love and check out the teaser!



--Koko

Credits: Gerlan Jeans, SME
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)