Taemin likes Sales

Whee...

This post is kind of proof of how much I stalk the shinee boys O.O

I really need to start following some other artists, maybe Beast? (I'm listening to Fiction right now, and I think Hyunseung is really awesome)

Just a quick explanation of how I do most of my shinee/f(x) finds. I'm a member of the international forums, so I follow their threads and there are usually new pics every day or two (especially when the group is promoting, like f(x)). It's not that I don't look for other groups' clothes, its just that I don't see as much of other groups.
I tried to join Rainbow's forum but that didn't work for some reason. I'm also part of soshified and diadem, but their photobooks are really hard to navigate.

Here's the find!



Shinee's Taemin wore Jeremy Scott's No Sale T-shirt from his S/S 2011 Boudoir Bombshell collection on May 16th at Gimpo Airport (when returning from Japan).

Unfortunately, I only have the sleeveless tee...

By the way! Did you guys see Shinee's teaser for Japanese Replay?!



Be sure to comment with anything! (Seriously, I love comments, I get really excited when I read them, even if they're really trivial).

--Koko

Credits: sfi forums Mrs. CMinho, onewstyle, _718, something special, Jeremyscott, shopfatal
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)