Yoona's pretty red dress

Shinee's Music Video came out!

I know Yoona gets a bad rap a lot, but I think she's really sweet and funny, so I was happy to see her in the video.

Key played a designer in the video, and I spotted one of "his designs."



Yoona wore one of H&M and Lanvin's collaboration dresses in Shinee's Japanese Replay Music Video.

I don't have a buylink since it's last season, if you have one, please comment.

After school wore it before!


I have a final later today, so at three (central time) you guys should wish me luck! haha... Only if you want to.

Please support the boys by watching the video!

They won't let me embed. Click the link.

I will hunt for finds from the music video later!

--Koko

Credits: 2bp (for images), H&M, EMIMusicJapan
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)