G.O. in Hudson

So after Maria's find on HyunA's shorts, I noticed that in pictures for MBLAQ's upcoming "Mona Lisa", G.O. wore a jean jacket from Hudson jeans  True Religion.

At least it appears so, considering the pockets and buttons (and it looks like the flag at the top right corner of the pockets), but I searched all over (the internet) and I couldn't for the life of me find which type it was. I found a jacket with similar coloring, but no fraying, and I found a jacket with no fraying, but not the right color.

buy both here  Buy actually jacket HERE or Here

Hey Guys, This is Lauren; I am super sorry for how big of a mess-up this pots was. Thank you to everyone who commented and corrected me, especially Cfood who gave the buy link. Also, if you guys wanted a fun fact, Emma Watcon wore the female equivalent in Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows (parts 1 and 2)

Credit: Tumblr (G.O. pic), Coolspotters (Jean jacket pics)  True Religion website for pic, Cfood (commented)
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)