B1A4's repetetive win

Kicking off my new posting spree with a four in one!

Now, B1A4's clothing is PRETTY obvious. However, there are a couple items that aren't ragingly obvious so here it is...

All these pieces were worn by the B1A4 boys were at the Kwanghamun fansign.



(click to enlarge)


Gongchan wore Daniel Palillo's Dolby Surround Tee from his F/W 2011 "Talking Heads" Collection.

Buylink.



(click to enlarge)


Sandeul wore Daniel Palillo's 3D Face Tee from his F/W 2011 "Talking Heads" Collection. This guy is ADORABLE, seriously, cutest thing ever, and he kinda reminds me of Song Joongki. Forget a puppy, I want one of THESE for my birthday!

Buylink.



(click to enlarge)


C.Nu wore Daniel Palillo's Annatee from his F/W 2011 "Talking Heads" collection.

Buylink.



(click to enlarge)


Jinyoung wore Daniel Palillo's Monster Sweater from his F/W 2011 "Talking Heads" collection. BOY IS HOT.

Buylink.

Normally, I hate it when stylists dress the entire group in one brand (which is a pretty good reason why I'm generally irriated with 4minute's heart to heart and mirror mirror and B1A4's Beautiful Target). BUT! I do like these sweatshirts, they're unique enough that having four members wear shirts from the same brand is okay. And at least the stylists mix and match enough that I don't get sick of the same prints on every piece.

I seriously love B1A4, it's ridiculous, I even got my roommate to like them. We spent two hours drooling over the hotness that is Jinyoung.

--Koko

Credits: f!@# yeah b1a4 @tumblr (for images), Daily projects, farfetch, Daniel Palillo
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)