Electric shock f(4)

I'll be splitting up tippers with their banners.
Tips from Mariel and Jess

They tipped us on the same items. :)

 

In the music video for Electric Shock, f(x)'s Amber wore the Strike a Pose cap from Karl Alley's S/S 2012 collection. Buy link link for it here.



A bit of a conflict for Luna's hat; it was either Joyrich's Boy cap or Boy London's Boy cap. The spikes that appeared on the cap are glued on. 
No valid buylinks for either. Comment with some?

Tip from Eliza




Sulli wore a cactus patterned top from Jeremy Scott's S/S 2012 collection.

I don't have a buylink. Comment with one?

What's driving me insane is that I've definitely seen the skirt and shirt from Sulli in the white room but I can't put my finger on where I saw them.

It's very frustrating no? Tip us if you know!

--Koko

Credits: Mariel, Jess, Eliza, sment, Boy London, Joyrich, Jeremy Scott, Karl Alley
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)