Electric Shock f(7)

Hey guys, so... Five non-tipped f(x) finds today!

These are late because I haven't actually looked at any of the album pictures until today. If someone has already posted these... my bad. I checked the blogs I know of and none of these are repeats so moving on! A couple easy finds and a couple finds that make me super proud.


In the Electric Shock album pictures, f(x)'s Victoria wore PAM (Perks & Mini)'s Jungle Echo Shirt Dress from their S/S 2012 collection.
There wasn't a valid buylink. Here, the same print trousers on their official store site. Comment if you have a buylink!

Key's old favorite brand. I browsed their site today and found the print on the leggings.

Amber wore Socksmith's Flamingo Knee-High in black with Forfex's Rotten Dots Hi-tops.
I only found the socks because my friend Abby bought them for her Halloween costume. Get them here for $10.
The shoes are on my new favorite site here for 109 Euros.

I was quite proud of these finds. ^^ They were not as obvious as these next ones.

Krystal wore Ashish sequin shorts in Zebra Flower from S/S 2012 collection.
You could get them here at asos for about 389$.


At the KBS Open Concert on July 7th (2012), Krystal wore Kokon To Zai shorts from their Pre-S/S 2012 collection as well.
 Comment if you could provide a buy link.



Last super easy find, in their recent eco-drive PSA on Inkigayo, f(x)'s Amber sported pushBUTTON's Stripe jersey shirt.
You can get it here (go under shirts).

This was a repeat of the shirt that EXO-M's Xiumin wore before; we posted on it here.

--Koko

Credits: SBS Inkigayo, pushBUTTON, sae-rin @ tumblr (for images), Kokon to zai, Forfex, Socksmith, Asos, Ashish, someday-store, slamjam, KBS open concert, sment
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)