To The Beautiful Goo Jae Hee (1)


I know that we haven't been posting for a couple of days and I am sorry for that...But as I told you guys in the previous post, I will be making a "To The Beautiful You"-post!
I haven't finished everything yet but I will post them in separate parts, starting with Goo Jae Hee (played by F(x) Sulli) :D
All those screencaps are driving me crazy ~

Sulli looks so cute with the short haircut ~
Is it just me, or am I the only one who can't see her as a guy? I just pretended so I wouldn't spoil the drama.


The adorable sweat shirt Goo Jae Hee wore in the first episode is from Lucky Chouette.
You probably recognized it because many K-pop idols worn this angry owl before :D. 
You can buy this sweat shirt here for 148,00o won.



The reason why I posted Cha Eun Gyeol alongside Goo Jae Hee is because they are wearing caps from the same brand Novent. And also because I couldn't find a picture of Goo Jae Hee's cap.
I guess that  Goo Jae Hee's cap will be available soon on hatson.co.kr.
Buy Cha Eun Gyeol's cap here for 45,000 won.
The jacket is from Centerpole .Buy it here for 310,000 won



Also; Goo Jae Hee's beanie is also from hatson.co.kr from the brand Super Massive Bound.
It still isn't available online :(

OMG! Did you know that Goo Jae Hee was in the same class with Justin Bieber, Brad Pitt, Zac Afron (it should have been Efron), Matt Damon and Micky Jagger?
Oh and also with Kristen Steward, but back then her name was Katise Pelton (maybe she changed her name so that she can get married to Edward Cullen :) hehe).

Don't you believe me? 
Here is proof. This is Goo Jae Hee's yearbook!



Look at how the other ones look normal but Kristen looks like in a photoshoot (oh maybe because it is a photoshoot...).

If it wasn't for this tumblr and this tumblr I wouldn't have known about the yearbook, so THANK YOU for a good laugh :D.

--Eliza


Credits:Sm,hatson,Novent,Lucky chouette

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)