All I see is stars!

Who ever said being an idol is easy? It's not - Miss A Jia is proving it to us by posting a proof-picture of her working hard in the training studio at JYP Entertainment

Eagle-eyed writer is eagle eyed xD I'm back with one of those finds which would have made me think "how do you see it!?" some years back, before I started to get really interested in fashion and clothes ~


Jia is wearing pants from Adidas ~ They look blu-ish on her picture, but they're more teal/turquoise colour in real life :P You can get these Star Printed Fleece Bondage Trousers here for about 262$.
Do you think Miss A is already preparing for their comeback?! Somehow I think so ~ hehe. 

Ninillie ~ 


Credits: Adidas, Luisaviaroma, Jia's Twitter

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)