Get The Look: Hyuna - Ice Cream

Another Get The Look post for you guys! 
This time it's Hyuna and her latest solo comeback 'Ice Cream'. 
I picked out two looks which I think is essential for this MV. I really wanted to do the look with the white leopard jacket from Ashish, but after watching the MV 2 more times, I realized it's not really that much seen in the actually MV :C I liked that look the best though :P


Go read me! Click 'Read More' to see it all ~ I know you want to!

First of is the leopard maxi-skirt look! The one she's wearing when she is busting Psy for breaking into her ice cream van :D



Velvet Leopard Bandeau Top from Marialia. Available at Karmaloop for 38$.
To go full out with the leopard look, get this maxi skirt from Naven. It's on a massive 58% sale right now which means it costs 63,95$ at Karmaloop

Personally I'd rather wear this lovely burned orange maxi dress with a peek-cut! If it wasn't for the missing leopard print, I'd say this is the closest look-alike you'll get to Hyuna's skirt :) It's from Ladakh and costs 64$ on Karmaloop.

I'll advice you to go with black hi-top sneakers for this look, even though Hyuna wears colourful sneakers. Get these cute sneakers from Benggirl at Yesstyle.
If you're a bit more daring in style, then go for the pink hi-top sneakers from brand Smoothie on Yesstyle. Available here in pink (they say it's red though), yellow, white and black!

Finish the look off with one of your favorite caps :D

Look number 2: 


This one is inspired by one of her teaser pictures! I was kinda disappointed not seeing it in the actual MV :/ I like this look (it's by one of my favorite designers actually). 



If you're like me, you've wanted floral pants like these for ages! I just didn't come around any in my size (I have REALLY long legs...like, really...we're taking SNSD Sooyoung lenght legs here) :C
You can get these absolutely adorable pants from Ukki at Yesstyle. They're available in several colours, but go for the light blue ones to match Hyuna's look :P
It was hard to find a top, which looked enough like Hyuna's...This was actually what had me postpone this post for a couple of days! I was searching! Anyways; I ended up with this cute top ~ it's from YoungBaby at Yesstyle.
This look is a bit rough ~ make it more feminine with glossy, black pumps like these from Pour La VictoireThey're on sale at Karmaloop for 179,95$.

As a little bonus: 
I managed to find a hoodie, which looks a little like the one from Ashish (see link earlier in post) :) It's from TokiDoki and their collaboration with Hello Kitty! The only buy link I have is this one. It's a site I don't know.



Ninillie ~ 


Credits: Yesstyle, Karmaloop, CUBE Ent., TokiDoki, pictures put together by me, credits for gif to hyuna-yah.tumblr.com

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)