Boys Have a Desire

Something for all the Super Junior ELF's!

I attended the Super Show 5 this weekend and ran into this fashion find. 


While there, I discovered the Boys Have a Desire cap I randomly chose to wear that day was a hat Donghae had worn before. He first wore it to the Super Junior M Fan Party in Bangkok in February. Eunhyuk has also been seen trotting around with it on. 
Apparently, their caps ran for $850 but I bought mine for WAY cheaper. Fortunately, there's one online that sells for only $25. (Site is in Korean.)

Hmm, I wonder what the desire is? Oh well, guess we'll never know. :D

Enjoy! And remember to share your purchases with us on Tumblr!

--April 


                                                                                             
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)