Get the Look: Iris 2 (Part 1)

Hey guys, today I am inspired by a drama that just recently ended, Iris 2, staring Lee Da Hae and Jang Hyuk. It is a sequel set three years after the death of a NSS Agent back in Iris 1 (staring Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byun Hun).



I was loving everything that was worn in the drama, but unfortunately I was only able to choose two characters. Starting off with Yoon So-Yi; In the drama she plays the part of Iris. I love the stylist choices in picking clothes for this particular character because what she wears seems to be trendy, yet it gives her a strong feminine vibe.

























1. The faux leather jackets is from Forever 21. I love this jacket because of the color scheme it matches the character perfectly. 
2. Pair it with any black jeans that you have in your closet. The jeans I picked are from H&M. I love the combo of brown and black; it's so simple yet very chic! 
3. Any kind of tee you have in your closet is fine too (it's better if it's plain, no text). The tee that I used is from H&M 
4. Moving on to the bag. It's plain and simple but goes with everything. This bag is from Zara
5.You can't complete an outfit without a pair of shoes, right? Well, I picked out these from Steve Madden. They are a little bit on the expensive side, but shoes from Steve Madden are really good quality. Plus combat boots are in this season (and last season too), so if you already own a pair then it will be a great transition piece from fall/winter to spring. 
6. Last but not least, the finishing touch. This necklace I found in an older collection from H&M but unfortunately it's not available anymore. You can check out a similar piece by Guess.

Let me know in a comment below if you want see more of this type of post. 
And don't forget to check out Iris 2.

XOXO,
~K.D.
Cr. as linked
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)