We are still dreaming :P


Even though it has been 3 months since the release of 'Dream Girl' we still have some finds left from the concept photos and also from the performances.

Now for the first item.
I've came across this after searching for something else, and at first I just couldn't remember where I've seen it.
But after a while I remembered .....yey.
In the concept photos for 'Dream Girl' , Jonghyun wore the Tartan Plain Shirt and Pants from Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus and you can buy them here


This photo was taken backstage at Show Champion.
Onew wore ther Original Floral Jacket and Original Floral Pants from Monolik.
Buy the jacket here and the pants here





I don't know exactly from where this picture is from :(, but I know from where Taemin's pants are.
They are the Paisley print skinny pants from Deepstyle and you can buy them here


Here Onew is wearing the Highway Single Jacket from Tokio Plus Alpha
Buy it here


More SHINee finds to come


Credits:SMent,Tokio plus alpha,Deepstyle,Monolik,Comme des garcons

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)