CL is the Baddest.

I know you all have seen CL's song/mv "The Baddest Female", I've found some more things that haven't been mentioned  before and can't wait to show you all!



Starting off, CL was wearing Saint Laurent aka YSL 's " Thorn Pumps" in black for $695. You can get at Barney's or YSL.com


I was watching this MV again because I was bored, and I was so shocked as to how could I've miss this item, "The Belt". Anyway, this belt is from Versace Men's Spring/Summer 2013 collection. I haven't yet to come across any selling links for this particular belt. If there are any, I'll make sure to come and update you guys on it. 



So that's it guys, thanks for taking you precious time reading this! Until later, Bye!!! 

XOXO
~KD




Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)