Jewelry's Hot & Cold

Post dedicated to Katex Isa, a really lovely reader :P
'Cause you're hot then you're cold 
You're yes then you're no....'
Don't tell me that I was the only one who thought of this song when hearing the title song.
Jewelry recently made a comeback with their new song 'Hot&Cold'.
I wasn't really familiar with Jewelry but I have to admit that I like them. 

In the MV, Semi is wearing the Deki cut tiger print t-shirt from LAP.
Buy here

Along with the tiger t-shirt she wore the Solid Pattern skirt also from LAP.
Buy here

Semi is also wearing the Playboy Umpire 202 from Hatson
Buy here

Yewon is wearing the Sheer Boxy tee with colored sleeves from Stylenanda.
Buy it here
I don't know why but I really like this tee

She is also wearing this lovely pink skirt from Spicy color.
Unfortunately I don't have a buylink...but if you live in Korea that won't be a problem since you can go to their store

Maybe we'll have more finds from this MV ,their jewelry is pretty interesting :D
Oh wait I have a good one....Jewelry's jewelry is pretty interesting... :)))))


Credits: Star Empire,LAP,Stylenanda,Spicy Color,Hatson

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)