The Many Bags of: SNSD's Jessica

Let me introduce to you a new segment on our blog called "The Many Bag of". I was inspired by a popular blog; Purseblog. So here are some of the bags for our "Bag-addict" like myself.


Above, Jessica was carrying the timeless classic 2.55 in Lambskin leather for the price of $4,200 for regular small size. She also carried an iPad case from Chanel, unfortunately this was sold out everywhere. If you're looking to buying the 2.55, it's only available at your local Chanel boutique. 


When in Paris, Jessica carried the Jimmy Choo's small Rosalie Croccodile-embossed Satchel in Fuchsia. Available at Nieman Marcus for $1,495.

She was also found carrying the Celine famous Mini Luggage for $2,700.  Available at selected luxury department stores.

 
I love this Prada tote that she's carrying! I find it to be spacey and very versatile. You can get it at your local Prada boutique or Prada official website for $2,250.

Last but not least, Jessica went for a bag from Balenciaga's "Classic First" for $1,395 at Balenciaga.com. 

Hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know below in the comment about which bags above is your favorite? I would love to know.

XOXO, 
~KD

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)