Wildfox(y) Ladies


Heeeeey, foxy lady
Op-op-op-op oppa SISTAR style (I tried :)  
I guess the ''Give Me Some finds' song worked because we have more finds from SISTAR ..hehe

The first find from this post is from SISTAR's fansign event that we talked about earlier (check the post here)
Hyorin wore Antler Feathers Slip Dress from Wildfox
Buy it here


The next finds are from 062813 and the photos were taken at Gimpo Airport.
Soyu wore Sweet Love V Neck Tee from Wildfox
Buy it here


Dasom wore the Plates Crew Neck Tee from Wildfox
Buy it here
Her bag is from Tory Burch



~I was watching Madagascar 3 and I spotted something really funny (by funny I mean only k-pop fans can understand the joke) ,check here~


Credits:Starship,Wildfox,All Idol.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)