Random SHINee finds (1)

This is the random SHINee find post that I was talking about :D
Over the couple of months,I gathered some SHINee finds that I've never posted....even thought they're kinda old a find is a find,right? no matter how old :D

Let's first start with Key. If I remember correctly he wore this during 'Dream Girl' promotions.
He wore the Cotton Camo MA-1 jacket from Joyrich and....it's still available,buy it here



Miss A's Jia also wore the jacket (I smell another 'who wore it better?' post)

Next we have a Taemin find.
He wore the Long Sleeve Knit from Sibling at Lie Sang Bong's fashion show.
This sweater is unfortunately sold out
If you want to know from where Taemin's hat is from click here

Minho also wore the sweater for a 'Dream Girl' performance don't know exactly which

I have absolutely no idea from where the next picture is, but what I know is from where Minho got his shirt.
Minho is wearing the Cake White Shirt from Peace, Love and Understanding and.......it's still available here



Another SHINee random finds post coming right up
~Sorry if I used a little bit of engrish :P~


Credits:SM,Sibling,Joyrich,PeaceLOVE and understanding,felicity,the star

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)