Kpop Fashion Wishlist: NYFW SS 2014 Part 1


New segment 'Kpop Fashion Wishlist' is my wishlist or picks for clothing I want to see Kpop stars wear.  I had this idea for a while but was waiting for NYFW. The Fashion Court has something similar as they do wishlists for big red carpet events. I hope you enjoy this version.



School's back but...
It's New York Fashion Week!
Yay, the awesomeness the designers will bring us are so magnificent.

This year, in 2013 New York Fashion Week happened from September 5 - 12 to showcase the new designs for S/S 2014. If you want to see the schedule, click here. They also have a liveestream, go check it out. Originally, this post is to come out last week but school's a lot of time.

This post will be sectioned by days, like Day 1, 2, etc. Some will have particular artists I personally want to see wear certain pieces, others I just want to see on anybody. If any of these wish list wishes come true, I will have a new bias. But that is very unlikely. 

Let's just get started,

Day 1

Tadashi Shoji "Spring Liberation"
For any girl group or young actress red carpet appearance in spring that doesn't want tacky lace or organza. Perfectly feminine, perfectly spring.


See the rest of the collection here.


Richard Chai "soft geometry"
Anything and everything, someone just wear it. It's perfect for comebacks, airport fashion, red carpet fashion and everything in between. Just get on it. Instead of Givenchy or Balmain, BEAST can switch up their brand to Richard Chai.
The Richard Chai x Andrew Marc jackets are to die for. Yunho should wear all of this.
I advise you, view the bigger images, see the details.
That flower and blue stripe pattern is divine, Lee Hyori please wear it.
Rest of the collection see here. The pictures I have chosen does no justice to them.


Day 2

Rebecca Minkoff
Girly and flirty, an ideal combination for airport fashion. Those intricate boots looks unpractical, props to those who wears them. If Miss A makes a comeback, I wish for them to wear this collection.

full collection here

Day 3

Son Jung Wan "...AWAY"
Very obligatory since the designer is Korean. If KARA's career isn't trashed by next year, this collection is part of my wishlist for them. SNSD and SISTAR are other options but I think KARA fits the dresses the best.
full collection here

Monique Lhuilier "sheer elegance"
The brand for for a spectacular red carpet moment. I know 2NE1 usually doesn't wear this type but any member of 2NE1 will stun in Monique Lhuilier. I especially want to see bandeau and skirt combination on Bom or Dara. The white and beige two piece outfits can provide IU with a grown up elegance aura.


full collection here

Other collections on day 3 are Lacoste, Jill Stuart and Herve Leger.

Img cr: too many but none of the images belong to me

Maria :D

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)