Sunmi for Harper's Bazaar October

Yay, magazine pictorial with Sunmi. This one is for Harper's Bazaar Korea, October 2013. Some quick finds but this post mostly is for Sun Fei Fei. Her 24 Hours comeback surprised me but the song is a grower.

Looks different right? Same clothes, different feel.
Fei Fei makes it so cool and everything she wears looks expensive. I almost couldn't tell Sunmi's dress is Prada. I was stupid enough not to realize these magazines post the brands in some small text in some corner.
Anyway you now know it is Prada. It is the F/W 2013 collection. 


Harper's Bazaar really has access to great clothes. 

The jacket is from Fleamadonna, their newest collection, the FW 2013. I love the rose print lining but I really hope it is not real fur.

Img Cr: sunmiro, fleamadonna, prada

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)