Jieun's Surprising Comeback (4)


We have more finds from Jieun's 'False Hope' MV.
I really liked how Jieun was dressed throughout the whole MV. The stylists did an amazing job.
For this year,I personally think she is the best dressed idol in a MV.
All of the items that we will mention are from Zara, so if you want to purchase them head to your nearest Zara store.

Here, Jieun wears the Bow Headband with crystal beads, which you can purchase online here
(I wish I knew where her dress is from Dal Shabet's Subin also wore the dress)




The next item from Zara is this beautiful necklace, the Pearls and Chains necklace, which you can buy here

It seems that Jieun and Kim Ji Won are sharing again a necklace (click here)
Are they friends in real life,or something like that? :P
Unfortunately I don't know the name of the necklace because it isn't available online anymore.
(it was when I found it,I should've post it earlier)


Kim Ji Won looks so stunning in this picture



Now for the last find we have the Combination Pearls and Chain Necklace.
It isn't available online but maybe you're lucky and find it in store



Oh and also, Jieun's black dress is from the korean deginer J Apostrophe's S/S 2013 collection.



For more finds from the MV click here,here and here

Credits:TSENT, Zara
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)