Haul: Nature Republic (2)

This post is dedicated to Nature Republic's Given by Nature Mask Sheets. They come in different ingredients and I would like to show the ones that stood out to me. 

  This isn't so much of a haul since I just took pictures of these :X Therefore, none of this is sponsored. I just wanted to let you know what Nature Republic stocks on their shelves. Let's take a closer look at the descriptions of each mask sheet:
  Left: Mung Bean soothes the skin. Right: OIive helps smooth and emollient the skin with olive extract.
Left: Charcoal gives the skin a matte appearance. Right: Kelp purifies the skin.

Left: Cherry Blossom has the active ingredient of cherry blossom extract which soothes sensitive skin. Right: Green Tea keeps skin healthy and radiant with green tea extract.

Left: Bamboo energizes the skin with bamboo extract. Right: Tea Tree keeps the skin smooth and flawless with tea tree extract.

Here is the detailed back of one of the mask sheets.
I wonder if all of them work the same or not. Several of them have similar descriptions, so I'm curious if the ingredients function that much differently. 
The other mask sheets not shown here are Chestnut, Rose Hip, Orange, Black Bean, and best-seller Aloe. Perhaps in the future I will take pictures of them and add their description.

 (ノ゚▽゚)ノ Shelley


Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)