Haul: Memebox (Luckybox #3)

Haven't had hauls in awhile! My friend (shout out to Lia) told me about Memebox (pronounced mee-mee-box, not meem-box), which is essentially a box containing a number of Korean beauty product goodies to try.
 
Warning: Image heavy 
 
 If you've heard of Ipsy or Birchbox (and there are a ton more out there), Memebox has the same concept only with Korean beauty products. Check it out here if you're from Korea and here for the rest of the world. If you go around the website, it'll explain the different types of boxes they have to offer.
 


The best part (or not depending who you are) is the mystery of what you're going to get, so I ordered the Luckybox #3 and will show you what I got. Look how nicely presented it is when I open it!
 
 
I took the descriptions of the items with a good camera, so hopefully you can see.



Here are the items laid out:


(Yes those masks have Psy on them XD)


Doing the math with the sample sizes I received and the prices of the full sized products, this box is worth $96.37, whereas I paid $23 USD. Considering the Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum they sent was full size and costs $38, that itself is already worth more than the amount I paid. 

They also have a reward point system where 1 point = 1 USD and you automatically get 2 points when you join. For more, you need to look out for their promotions.

What do you think?

Disclaimer: Memebox did not sponsor the package or pay for me to write this post.


 Shelley ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)