EXO's recurring hoodie


I've had people ask me where this hoodie is from a couple of times in real life, so I figured since I found out, I should post it!



This picture is of EXO's Lay, but I'm fairly sure at this point every member has worn it once. The hoodie is the Piss Face Zip-Up by Supreme. It was part of their F/W 2013 collection and is unfortunately no longer available on their official site. I shall link to the hoodie on their site here

Honestly I found it because I wanted it, but I found it too late to buy it... It's cute because the front even says "supream"

--Koko


Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: supreme (official website), i'll be there: exo120408 (as credited in image)

Also See:
Uptown Kai
Luhan's Bomber jacket
Who wore it better? Onew or Yuri
EXO's 'Overdose' (4)
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)