Pinky Paradise Circle Lens Review

 
Recently Pinky Paradise kindly sent me a pair of circle lenses from their Princess Pinky Eclipse Series to review. They let me choose the color so I picked violet since purple is my favorite color. Here are the exact lens that they sent me.
 
Circle lens information
Power Range: 0.00
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 38%
1 year disposal
 
Here is what the package looks like when it arrived (on time) and after opening it. It contained:
- Circle lenses packaged safely in foam wrap
- A cutie animal lens case (it matched the color of the lenses which is light purple)
- A set of pink hair velcro (2 pieces)
 
 
Unwrapping the foam, the bottles look like this.
 
 
These are what the lenses looked like when I soaked them in multipurpose solution for at least 8 hours before I put them on. This is very important for protecting my eyes.
 

From top to bottom: 1) Eyes without circle lenses
2) One eye with a circle lens and one eye without one
3) Both eyes with circle lenses
 

Enlargement Effect 5/5
You can tell from the before and after photo how much it enlarged my eyes. My irises are smaller than my eyes, but once I put the lenses on those are bigger than my eyes! 

Comfort Level 5/5
This is my first time putting anything on my eyes and it didn't feel like I was wearing anything.
 
Design and color 3.5/5
Points given for the beautiful purple color! But I had to dock marks because the design of the pupil part isn't defined when they're being worn. Compare the lenses when they're in the lens case and when they're on my eyes. It's probably because my eyes are brown, but the majority of the world population has brown eyes so I'd assume most circle lens customers have brown eyes too.

Overall 4.5/5
They're great! I will keep wearing them.
 
When you use the code kworldstyle at checkout, you will get a mystery gift!

Disclaimer: Pinky Paradise has sponsored the lens, but this is my own honest review.
 
 (๑◕ฺ‿◕ฺ๑) Shelley

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: Pinky Paradise, me (Shelley)

Also See: 
 Circle Lens Review
 Circle Lens Review (2)
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)