SNSD on Healing Camp


When I first saw Tiffany top (after seeing Jessica's lovely pink top) I knew that if I find one of them I'll also find the other......= because if you look closely you can definitely see the similarities between them.
I am so happy that I was right because it turns out that Tiffany's top from Healing Camp is also from Isabel Marant's S/S 2014 collection and you can buy it here (the top is also available in white and black)



It turns out that Tiffany wasn't the only one wearing Isabel Marant, Sooyoung's pink vest is also from the same designer and it's the 'Garson' frayed denim gilet which you can buy here





As you can see the model wears Tiffany's top and also Sooyoung's vest together on the runway



Since I posted finds from Healing Camp I have 2 more finds that I forgot to post 
(oh boy I have many finds that I haven't posted...I must get to work :P)
Yuri was wearing the Bambi Sweatshirt from Jain Song.
Buy it here




Now for the last find we have Taeyeon's blue jacket which is from Arche reve's F/W 2013 collection.


--Eliza

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits:  SBS, Arche, Jain Song, Farfetch

Also See:
Jessica on Healing Camp
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)