Rap Monster is a Pickled Radish

On BTS's Twitter, Rap Monster tweeted a picture of himself in August dressed from head to toe in yellow with a caption that translates to "I ate Jajangmyeon (black bean noodles) today and they didn’t have any pickled radish. I’m upset about that moment so I just had to become a pickled radish." Trans credit: Denise @ bts-trans

 
RapMon is wearing a shirt and shorts from Off-White
His long-sleeve shirt is the Striped Sleeve T-shirt. I can't find it in yellow, but you can buy it in black, white, or blue.
His shorts have different names, called Walk Shorts or Contrast Print Shorts. Buy it in yellow here.


Ah yes I can see the resemblance

  Shelley ( ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ๑)❣

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: 
BTS_twt@twitter, farfetch, sushiandsilk.files.wordpress.com

Also See: 
Kris is Off White 
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)