Falling In Love with UNIQ

Woohoo first UNIQ post! I really like their debut song "Falling In Love" which is so unique (see what I did there) in the K-pop scene. Today, I finally got around to watching the music video (because I'm a busy bee). The following finds are from their "Falling in Love" MV, but instead of taking a screenshot from there I am using an HQ picture.
 

 
Two UNIQ members are wearing pieces from Neil Barrett's A/W 2014 collection.

Sungjoo on the left has the Flash Shoulder T-shirt on. Sold out buylink here in case you wanna take a closer look.

Yibo has on the Lightning Bolt Print Jacket, which you can buy here.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Shelley

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: korezin.com, autographmenswear, thecorner
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)