My Lovely Knit

Last night I finally decided to browse Korean clothing brand websites for the first time ever despite the fact that I can't read Korean, so I did a lot of random clicking around. I usually stick to websites in English. Eliza did most of the Korean website browsing, but now that she's posting less often I have to resort to checking them out. Does anyone else miss her? :(


Remember when I made that post on Krystal's jacket from the drama My Lovely Girl? In that same scene, by chance I also found the knit sweater that INFINITE's L is wearing. It's called the OG PATTERN MIXED KNIT from Liful. Sold out buylink here if you wanna take a closer look.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Shelley


Also See: 
My Lovely Girl

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: SBS, wconcept.co.kr
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)