MYNAME's 'too very so MUCH'

I have to ask, what is up with the English song title? The Korean song title doesn't quite make sense either. Being so into K-pop I thought I witnessed everything but guess not...

First MYNAME post on this site! I made some finds in MYNAME's "too very so MUCH" MV.

 First up is Seyong wearing the 'Pueblo' digital print T-shirt by Marcelo Burlon. Buy here
 I like the vivid graphics of his designs. 




Second find is Seyong again wearing another Marcelo Burlon design called 'Adam Ape' cotton T-shirt. Buy here or here.
Do you recall someone else wearing this? (Hint: SM)



He wears the same T-shirt with different outfit in a different scene. 




Lastly, JunQ is wearing the Heavy Jersey Logo T-shirt by Astrid Andersen.



Shelley ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
 
Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: H2 Media, lanecrawford, farfetch, polyvore
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)