GOT7 at MCD Mini Fanmeet

This post is special because the idol photos on the left are taken by one of my friends from college. I actually came across these photos on my Facebook feed. She is a huge I GOT7 and you can follow her at twitter.com/got7jjai for many GOT7 updates.

At the 150723 M Countdown Mini Fanmeeting with GOT7, JB is wearing the Supreme/White Castle® Oxford Shirt from Supreme's S/S 2015 collection.




See Also:
GOT7's 'Just Right'
GOT7's 'Just Right' (2)

 
Mark
is wearing the All-Star Basketball Jersey, also from Supreme's S/S 2015 collection. (Sorry Red Wine I had to cut off your watermark to make room for the stock photo)




˛₍˴◅ˋ)੭✧ Shelley

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: GOT7JJAI, supremenewyork.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)