Little Sunny Key

 
Well...this is a long overdue post!
When I spotted this on the day I didn't have the time to write up a post, then when I did have time...I kind of forgot ^^;; Ooops!
But now I remember and have a couple of hours to spare before I can go to sleep, so here it is~

On 150510 after finishing up recording for an episode of KBS Hello Counsellor, SHINee's Key was seen wearing the Symbolic Animal Knit in the Tiger version by Japan based label- Little Sunny Bite. You can have a look at it over on the official website here where it's actually on sale! It's in Japanese though of course.


Fun fact- the model on the right here is Yagi Arisa, Key's "wife" in the Global edition of We Got Married. (Personally I really liked her, she was fun and seemed like someone I could be friends with haha) 
Also, the original picture used was upside down! I changed it so that it could be looked at better.
One more thing, Key is friends with Yoppy the designer of Little Sunny Bite.

Okay I'm done now!
Naimah

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: Taemining, Little Sunny Bite
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)