Real 'Wonder Girls'

So as I was scrolling down on YouTube I saw that JYP Entertainment had released a new mini episode of Real WG. So as I was watching I find two new brands to write about, so lets jump to it now.

The first member is YeEun from Wonder Girls wearing a Naked Sense T from the Korean brand Naked Sense in the color charcoal/silver. It fits perfect as an unisex since the picture for the shirt is worn by a man. Buy it here.
 
 
 

The last member I will write about is Sunmi, she has returned as Wonder Girls for their recent comeback. As I was thinking when I saw the clip, I thought would she had a picture with the shirt on Instagram. So I went there to watch and their it was. Her Instagram is 'miyayeah'. Sunmi is wearing a Nike Basketball 3/4 sleeve raglan from Nike. The shirt is sold as I was trying to find a buylink.



Have a nice week everyone!
 ~Alex~


Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: JYP Entertainment, naked-sense.com, ruvilla.com, Instagram: miyayeah
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)