Request: Hara's Denim Top

First of all, I'd like to thank the writers at K-world Style for making wonderful posts ♡ With so much going on in K-pop and K-dramas, it's hard for one person to keep up with everything.

We received a request from reader "Choco Chip Cookies" solo debut performance on M Countdown.


See Also:
Get the Look: Goo Hara's 'Choco Chip Cookies' MV 
Hara's Flip-Flops



She is wearing the Robyn Denim Crop Top from Gypsum, unfortunately sold out.

It's a cute top because the straps are overalls style. (I heard overalls also called dungarees? If you're from a place that calls them that I would love to know where you're from)
 

Honestly I'm not very good at requests. If I don't respond to yours it means that I can't find what you want, not because I'm ignoring you :( In any case, if you'd like to make one you may do so at kworldstyle.com/p/requests.html. 


Shelley ʚ₍๑•⌔•๑ ₎ɞ

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: Mnet, gypsumstyle.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)