SHINee's Married to the Music


Married to the Music Moschino

This brand always seems to be lurking around in SHINee's fashion so when I spotted the typical big bold logo with its signature quirky design, I instantly recognised it.



Jonghyun is wearing the Baseball Shirt Dress by Moschino
Buy here

Key also helped me out during [WITH SHINee] Naver V App Broadcast where he was going through everyone's outfits in MTTM.



Jonghyun was also wearing the Sylvester Hoodie Dress by Moschino 
Buy here

Finally Key himself was wearing the brand during the dance segment of the MV. 
(Sorry for the bad screencaps, I tried~) 



Key is wearing the Bugs Bunny Basketball Jersey Mini Dress by Moschino
Buy here

While scrolling round, I also found that 2NE1's Dara had worn the same top before. 


Till the next find~
Wendy

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: farfetch.com, SM, eonline.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)