iKON's 'Airplane'

I will make a soft start with this brand new MV from iKON with their new song Airplane, I'm pretty sure that more finds will be out soon since I have comfirmed some pieces but haven't find any good site to buy yet. So until that time, check the other things below.

So lets start with Jinhwan, he is wearing a necklace called Feather Charm Pendant from AMBUSH. Im also sure what brand it is on the t-shirt he is wearing but that will be out in the post later. Buy it here.




Then we have B.I wearing a shirt from Raf Simons, its denim shirt with a patch with RSBuy it here.




Until the next time I see you readers, check the MV 'Airplane'.


See Also: iKON's 'Airplane' (2)


Sinosijak ~
~Alex~


Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: YG Entertainment, Ambush Design, thecorner.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)