MONSTA X's 'Rush' (2)

Here are the rest of my finds from MONSTA X's 'Rush (신속히)' MV!
 
 


I.M is wearing the Girl Power Hoodie in black and yellow from VFILES Sport Plus
Jooheon is wearing a striped red T-shirt from the Supreme x Pink Panther Capsule Collection, part of Supreme's S/S 2014 releases.





Shownu is wearing the Odd Future Earl Sweatskull Sweatshirt in Athletic Heather, buy here.





Kihyun is wearing a Touch Me and Die beanie in pink by MadeMe and Cherry Bomb T-shirt in mint by Odd Future/Golf Wang.
 

If I got any of their names wrong I apologize and do please let me know the correct one(s) >_<



٩(๑˃ᴗ˂)و Shelley

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: Starship Entertainment, freshnessmag.com, vfiles.com, themaskedgorilla.com, routeone.co.uk
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)