General Idea of Heechul

Hey Nikki here.
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I was really caught up on school work teachers decided to give on the last week of school. My classes end next monday, and I graduate on the 24th!!! Yay!
Anyhow, I was also down with a cold T_T. I'm not 100% but I'm feeling much better after many naps XD.

Anyhow, Maria provided me with a great korean online clothes link, called ilmostreet. Not suprisingly, I found a find from that site. Thanks Maria!!


It's a little hard to see for there are no good clips of Heechul wearing this shirt.
The shirt is General Idea by Bumsuk's Scarf T-Shirt. I only found the korean buy link. Get it here for a sale price of W67,200.
Heechul wore this shirt in the Bonamana MV (screen caps provided by sment's youtube channel.) And also for the Bonamana Version B photo booklet. (Credit: KyuMin World
Reuploaded by ohaixena @ www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com) You can see the red at the collar and on his shoulders.

credits: k-world style, ilmostreet.com
picture sources: as credited above, ilmostreet.com




♪Nikki



p.s. Hey! First Heechul find!!
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)