Circle Lens Review (2)




Hey guys,
Do you remember our first circle lens review?
Well it seems that Geocolouredlenses were kind enough to send us another pair for review
(unfortunately I wasn't able to do the review earlier because my camera broke but I recently purchased another one...yey)
But enough with my excuses, let's go to the actual review.


I didn't know what lenses to pick (I wanted pink or grey) so Geocolouredlenses sent me the Geo Nudy Pink CH-627 and I have to say.....I absolutely love them more than the previous ones.
Even though they are pink they look really natural on dark eyes (such as mine) but at the same time they give your eyes a fantasy look 





This is what the package contains:
-2 circle lens vials (the vials have an official GEO sticker to show that they are genuine)
-lens case
-instructions
-business card



Circle lens information
Power Range: 0.00 (available in Plano only)
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.6
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposal




  Comfort: 5/5
These circle lenses are sooo comfortable ,it feels that you don't have anything in your eyes
                   Design and colour 5/5
I absolutely love the color and design

              Enlargement 3/5
Since the lenses are 14.2 the enlargement isn't that great but I prefer it that way.

Overall: 
I really like them....since pink is my favorite colour hehe







1.They offer FREE international shipping

2.GEO is a reliable Korean circle lens brand and the only USA FDA approved 

circle lens brand. All their lenses are genuine.There are many circle lens brands in 

the market now and customers should purchase their circle lens carefully to avoid 

fake/unreliable brands.

3.Most of their circle lens models are available with corrective power






And that's the review :D ....oh and a little disclaimer....we aren't paid to make the review nor do we earn money from being affiliates, but I did received the lenses for free :)
Hope you guys liked the review

Image Credits: me :P

Also See:
Circle Lens Review
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)