Annyeong! New Writer Alert.

Annyong! Hey, I'm Lauren, a new writer here at kworldstyle, I'm super excited! Please take care of me :). 

 Without further ado, here's my first post:

A while back, Maria posted about Kyuhyun wearing a Marc Jacobs tee that said "Protect the Skin You're In"Read The Post Here

So, today I was on allkpop, catching up on some kpop news and I saw this post. In the post, T-ara's Boram is wearing a Marc Jacobs "protect the skin you're in tee" featuring Doutzen Kroes (a dutch model who is currently working for Victoria's Secret), in yellow.



Buy Link, for about $20 USD. 






Also, in this post, the boys of Infinite are seen wearing Lacoste's Short Sleeved Tipped Pique Polo, in various colors. 







You can buy it here, from Lacoste official site, for about $85 USD. 


credit: allkpop
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)