Super Junior Man

Quick, before I go to bed, to all of you Super Junior Lovahs!

I'm actually posting this before I watch the performances, so I can finish this before my parents force me to sleep :) Appreciate peeps!


(click to enlarge)


In Super Junior's recent performance of Superman from their 5th album, Mr. Simple, on Music Core, Eunhyuk wore KTZ's Neon Yellow Hoodie from their F/W 2011 collection and Donghae wore Perks and Mini's (PAM's) Running Duplo Pants.

Key wore the shorts before.

Pants available here.

Hoodie available here.

But for serious, I'm celebrating like, 6 scheduled posts today with... A bonus post... I have no friends *FOREVER ALONE*

--Koko

Credits: PAM, Crazycarrot270 @ YT, SMent, Someday-store, Kokon To Zai,
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)